The most popular site in the world for hot, dirty, sexy pictures ......................... Now be polite and leave a comment or call me names on Meebo if I'm online

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Too Subtle?

































(Dick and Clark out playing with Bruce's dingy)

I had originally drafted a pretty substantial thesis (hence the lack of updates) establishing a DaVinci Code'esq conspiracy which undeniably linked the ACLU, NAMBLA, Al Qaeda, Hot Pockets, and Richard Grieco to a dastardly plot to take over the world; the proof of which was in a series of secret clues in this picture apparent only to those few people who knew what to look for. It was to be my masterpiece, but then I figured that the above picture probably speaks for itself... Besides if I took up too much space I wouldn't be able to include a picture of Grieco.























Oddly enough, this picture also immortalizes the day Robin discovered his sexuality (just look at that smile)... Regretably it was months after "Bruce" discovered it in the bat-cave against his will.

3 Comments:

Blogger Butchie said...

Erotic.

7:01 PM

 
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

HOMOerotic.

8:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuckin hot-pockets.

They are the true cause of global warming.

6:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home