The most popular site in the world for hot, dirty, sexy pictures ......................... Now be polite and leave a comment or call me names on Meebo if I'm online

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Ditch the Zero, Get With a Hero? Pt. 4

The bane of white snowboarders on the bunny slope,
I give you, THE BLACK RACER!!!



















Name: The Black Racer
Occupation: Staying black and racing/God of Death (really)
Race: Black
Favorite Color: Black
Hobbies: Racing (while black)

Got a good one for ya here kids. "The Black Racer" in the DC Comics universe, is actually the grim spectre of "Death" itself. But the real reason why this guy totally rocks balls is because he is a black guy on skis... Nevermind the fact that he is a semi-divine, immortal, harbringer of death who can pass through walls, travel at the speed of light and warp that whole "Space-time continuum" thing, I see that stuff everyday, this is a black guy ON FRIGGIN SKIS!

Another reason why I love this guy is because he's one of those hero's who feels it necessarry to add "Black" to the front of the name just so there's no confusion about his ethnic background... like he's some sort of affirmative action program or something... What's wrong with just being "The Racer"??? You don't see other heroes running around with names like "The Chinese Howler Monkey" or "The Uzbekistani Lightning Bug."

"HOLD IT Senor Cheeseburgers!" You say to yourself, "Maybe 'black' is in reference to his totally awesome, black, ski-suit."















WRONG!!! Now go sit in the corner stupid.

Questions that need answering:
Why is he using poles with water-skis?
Why does death need to wear a helmet?

7 Comments:

Blogger idk... said...

LMAO! Where do you come up with this stuff???

10:55 AM

 
Blogger Lady M said...

why should I? are you the comic book guy or what? haha.

11:44 AM

 
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

I am everything to every woman.

It's a fact.

1:13 PM

 
Blogger GC said...

1) The poles are just symbolic of his former life as a normal bourgeoisie pencil-pusher. Ex A - Silver Surfer's Board ... not exactly needed for travelling through intersteller space.

2) The helmet embodies his cruel mocking of our mortality, giving us the false sense of hope that one day death may get a traumatic brain injury and forget to harvest us. But alas, death has, not an altogether unexpected, cruel sense of humor.

Glad I can help out,

GC

6:56 PM

 
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

Best
comment
ever

Cheers to you

1:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

7:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It truly useful & it helped
me out a lot. I'm hoping to present one thing again and help others like you helped me.

Here is my website cellulite treatment cream

1:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home