The most popular site in the world for hot, dirty, sexy pictures ......................... Now be polite and leave a comment or call me names on Meebo if I'm online

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Bell Can't Save you Pu$$ies Now

Grudge Match:
.
Zack "The Preppy" Morris
vs.
A.C. "LMNOP" Slater
.
THE MASSACRE AT THE MAXX
(in association with Supersexypictures.blogspot.com)
(Don't flex man. Hey! Are you flexing? I'm not flexing. Don't flex)
.
.
.
.
"I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so... scared"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Winner: Slater

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaye Wells said...

Of course Salter wins, it's the power of the mullet perm.

6:15 AM

 
Blogger Jaye Wells said...

Or Slater, whatever.

6:15 AM

 
Blogger Lady M said...

you didn't notice that I was a girl? oooookey, that's kind of wicked. no, those are just prejudices.

10:19 AM

 
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

I know I was just kidding.

ATTENTION: Not all Swedes have blond hair and small boobies. Talk to Malin if you have any questions.

10:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

7:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home