The most popular site in the world for hot, dirty, sexy pictures ......................... Now be polite and leave a comment or call me names on Meebo if I'm online

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ditch the Zero, Get With a Hero? Pt. 5

Real Names: Squiggles and Mr. Macaroni
Occupation: Unknown
Powers: Unknown
Sex: Unknown

Allright, I pretty much invented these guys myself, but they sure as heck look like super heroes to me! It's still unclear exactly who is who but I'm of the school of thought who believe the monkey is Mr. Macaroni. I mean, look at him.

I can't muster up the energy to create a back story for these idiots so I was hoping of you, my devoted fan base, could come up with spastically boombastic origin for these guys full of totally awesome crap like "artificial insemination" and "hot, homoerotic, tiger on human/mutant-butterfly hybrid, pseudo-bestiality, rectal prolapsed, double jeopardy XBOX 360gasms."

Man I hope so...

P.S. I will personally draw and post a personalized Microsoft Paint picture of the author of the winning story right HERE at supersexypictures FREE OF CHARGE!!!

Ready, set, go!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaye Wells said...

Mr. Macaroni is the defunct leader of the Planet of the Apes. He came to our planet to take over and create a hybrid race of humans and monkies, called Hunkeys.

He knew he could not succeed in his quest without the help of a humanoid robot to do his dirty work (and bring him bananas). Thus, Squiggles was born in Mr. Macaroni's lab. Squiggles can fly, rollerblade, claw, punch, whip with his tail, and shoot anyone who stands in Mr. Macaroni's way. He's also a whiz at Charades and makes a mean souffle.

7:56 PM

 
Blogger Dani said...

You should be so lucky to read one of my biblically long posts....

6:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

7:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home