The most popular site in the world for hot, dirty, sexy pictures ......................... Now be polite and leave a comment or call me names on Meebo if I'm online

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Real World Experience

















What's it going to be like for these retards that have been on the real world/road rules/challenge/ for the last 10 years of their life when they discover that this fact doesn't impress anyone but seriously inebriated college freshman?

Other than a shot at guest hosting a show on MTV37, Wednesday nights @ 3:00 a.m., how employable are these people really? What in the hell is "The Miz" going to talk about during an interview?
Mr. Fancypants > Let's see here... Is it Mike?
The Fuckin Miz > Actually it's "The Miz."
Mr. Fancypants > Ok, "The Miz," what can you do for our company?
The Fuckin Miz > "Well dude, I've been on the Real World shows for the last 8 years and would have won last years Real World/Road Rules challenge but I got so friggin wasted that I made out with the cameraman... Oh man... But on a serious note, my real passion is in professional wrestling both of which, I think, will make me an invaluable asset here at Globocom Financial."













(shut up foo' I'm the Miz!)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the Miz and I don't find this funny at all. If you think it's funny that I can't find a job and my girlfriend's parents wont let her come out on the weekend until she finishes all of her homework then you are a sick bastard.

12:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats why I am dating your girlfriend. I have a Job

3:13 PM

 
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

I'm dating both of your moms. Tonight. Literally, I'm picking your mom up at her house right now. We are going to go eat sushi and I probably will never call her back. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

3:26 PM

 
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

Well I don't know what this makes me (an ass?), but apparently "The Miz" is hosting a host on a wrestling t.v. show called "WWE Smackdown"???

I guess he can add that to the resume... Sorry Miz, my bad! YOU TOTALLY RULE! MIZ 3:16!!!

As for you readers, feel free to fill in some other Road Rules/Real World/Bullshit person in there.

10:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

4:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

8:01 PM

 
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

I don't understand fancy computer jargin like "guestbook", "script", or "content."

10001011010101101011100111010

That's Binary for "My apologies friend."

8:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

6:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

7:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home