The most popular site in the world for hot, dirty, sexy pictures ......................... Now be polite and leave a comment or call me names on Meebo if I'm online

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Superman Returns!!!























Holy Jabrony!

Superman Returns made me crap my pants. Go see it right now!

Without giving too much away, this is the best superhero movie ever made, bar none. "But wait Senor Cheeseburger!" You exclaim, "You are just some idiot with a laptop and a 4th graders knowledge of Microsoft Paint, how can we trust you to give us an accurate motion-picture review?" Well friends, don't take it from me:

9 out of 10 doctors and Captain America himself agree:
"Superman Returns rocks serious BALLS!!!"



"We're Doctors and we loved it!"













"A great family film and for a limited time only, bring your own minority and get in 1/2 price!!!"










"Superman looks tho thexy in his wittle bwoo thuit! Our favorite part was when he jumps out of the closet! Tee-hee-hee."











"Do I look like the kind of woman who would pay to see a movie called superMAN?"










"DAMN IT, I knew I ain't this baby daddy!"









"Super-strength........... Super-speed............. Super-stamina............. Super-breath............. Super-hearing............. Heat-ray-vision............... X-ray-vision................. Still gets his ass kicked by a bald guy with a wad of money! Know what I got baby? A friggin' shield. That's right, 10,000 Nazi's versus me and a hunk of metal made fer throwin'. Who's super now???"

"So... You ever been inside the Avengers Mansion?"


See!

9 Comments:

Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

Hey! Great post today man! You are my hero!

3:49 PM

 
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

Yeah man, this was hilarious!!! Must have taken you a pretty long time!

3:51 PM

 
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

Yeah, it did, but whatever it takes to make the public smile.

3:51 PM

 
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

Oh Senor Cheeseburgers,

You're so great!

3:51 PM

 
Blogger Robert Frust said...

Oh man! Your comments page is sad. Liked your post though.

10:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are an extreamly odd person.

Kinda funny, but very, very, odd.

4:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your blog...And this last was awesome...

would you do link exchange with me...

check my site out and if you like it use the contact me page and let me know....

10:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Superman in America (Miami) = Francisco Martinez Celeiro, aka George Martin, Miami, Florida

4:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

7:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home