The most popular site in the world for hot, dirty, sexy pictures ......................... Now be polite and leave a comment or call me names on Meebo if I'm online

Monday, July 31, 2006

Mission Highly Improbable:

Yeah, yeah, yeah I know I haven't updated in a while so what? Don't you have anything better to do than check this site for pictures of Jessica Simpson's feet and Lindsay Lohan's tits??? Oh wait, "We come for the comic book pictures and witty banter Senor Cheeseburger!" Please...

Anywho, rather than apologizing for the lack of updates I will invite you to join me on my top-secret mission to India to meet with Deepak the Great face-to-face. In only two posts on his blog he has already unlocked the secret to "living a great life." I must determine, for myself, whether this man, if he truly is a man, is a threat or... an angel sent from heaven... It is a rare opportunity as he lives high atop a mountain and only allows 2 guests a year within the walls of the Gopi Temple... No I'm not one of them... That's why I need your help...

I have a plan. Without getting bogged down in the details, it involves a half-eaten tub of goat-cheese, a 9-Iron, 30 yards of watermellon flavored fruit roll-ups, a trained howler-monkey and 2 dozen pink, ribbed for her pleasure, french-tickler condoms with the resevoir tips.

Should you choose to accept this misson please reply below and let me know whether you want a vegetarian meal on your flight and if you have any special skills (e.g. nunchaku's, computers, pet howler monkey etc... etc...) that might aid us in our quest...

Your computer will probably not self-destruct.













This is all the intel we could gather on our target: http://deepakgopi.blogspot.com/

15 Comments:

Blogger GC said...

As usual, you underestimate your target with absurd naivete.

Deepak, as you call him, is the first generation of artificial organisms birthed by the primordial soup of the global internets. When The Deepak gains his first body, signaling the true crossover of global conciousness from electronic pseudo-incorporeal states to a true material existance - EVERY living human being on earth must find The Deepak in whatever form may arise or we will all be doomed.

Although fucking a Deepak to death is an approved method of disposal, along with contact golf assasination, fruit roll-up entombment, and mass-monkacide ... I cannot stress how irresponsible your post is!

Sending people to merely toy with The Deepak is inciting genocide and nuclear holocaust.

We must join together as one people ... one species ... one planet ... and stop the Deepak wherever it may arise or our great grandchildren will suffer worse then the people-as-energy-pods in the Matrix.

Kindest Regards,

GC

11:09 AM

 
Blogger Butchie said...

Woah^^

Dude, I'm in, but we hafta get some shirpas and they have to have really big tits. I love big titties. And beer.

12:59 PM

 
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

Ok then, GC and Butchieboy are in... I'm sure Sherri Dykes would act as designated sherpa... But we will need more...

2:43 PM

 
Blogger Butchie said...

Mmmmmm...Sherri Dykes.

8:24 PM

 
Blogger Deepak Gopi said...

Hai Friend,
You are the most funniest person that I have ever met

12:44 AM

 
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

I want swimps and a cocktail for my flite. And I know how to recite the pledge of Allegiance in tagalog.

6:08 AM

 
Blogger Jaye Wells said...

Man, you're so good Deepak came to you. Call off the howler monkies.

I think he's kind of sweet.

8:13 AM

 
Blogger Butchie said...

Jailbait Sherri Dykes

10:14 AM

 
Blogger Sherri said...

I'd volunteer to be a sherpa, but I don't qualify. Flat-chested.

2:30 PM

 
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

I'll let butchieboy be the judge of that.

12:48 PM

 
Blogger Margaret said...

Gotta disagree with GC. Deepak is totally a useful mission.

Damn near put a face behind all of those PC service calls that I have to make. I always wondered what the dude looks like that says...

"How may I be helping you today?"

2:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez louise, you iz sexy

7:36 AM

 
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEE

10:59 AM

 
Blogger Deepak Gopi said...

My dear funny friend
I have created a new post.Please visit

11:59 PM

 
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

Watch your back Deepak.

2:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home