The most popular site in the world for hot, dirty, sexy pictures ......................... Now be polite and leave a comment or call me names on Meebo if I'm online

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Lindsay Lohan and the Fantastic Google Searches:

Top 3 Google Searches which landed the poor Googler at SSP:

1) "Super Sexy Blob"
2) "Pictures of Snowboarders on the Bunny Slope"


And my personal favorite:

3) "Zak Morris Butt Pictures"

OK FINE, HERES A PICTURE!!!
























A pictoral collage of Lindsay Lohan's humps and lovely lady lumps... Microsoft Paint colors sampled from said lumps and lumps. Enjoy.


Good grief I need help...

6 Comments:

Blogger Butchie said...

I enjoy how you incorporated breasts into your post. Nice use of Lindsay Lohan's boobs. You have quite a talent.

4:34 PM

 
Blogger Rikki said...

That is some sweet Microsoft Paint work. 10 points.

5:45 PM

 
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

Yeah, if your scale is from 1-5, it's probably about a 10

5:54 PM

 
Blogger Sherri said...

Thank God I don't have a picture of my boob floating around on google.

7:29 PM

 
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

Don't be so sure...

8:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to be able to find good advice from your blog articles.



Also visit my site :: laser cellulite treatment

1:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home