The most popular site in the world for hot, dirty, sexy pictures ......................... Now be polite and leave a comment or call me names on Meebo if I'm online

Friday, September 01, 2006

MTV in Association with ManBearPig

What in the hell is wrong with the world? Did I actually see Al Gore on the MTV awards last night??? What band is he in again? What instrument does he play? What's his chart topping #1 single? When does his tour kick off? Has he released a celebrity sex tape I don't know about?


:::Al Gore Voice:::

"Now peeeeeple, ya have to understaaaand Glooobal Warming makes things hot. In 3,000 years, teeeemperture's could pottentiallllly increase as much as one and a half degreeees."








For those of you who had something better to do, Al fucking Snore was introduced in the middle of the already immensely boring award show to talk about, what else, global warming, the safest, most mind-numbingly boring and irrelevant topic in the world.

So he saunters on stage like the complete douche that he is, makes some reference to Justin Timberlake and proceeds to give, I swear to God, a power-point presentation on global warming IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MTV MUSIC AWARD SHOW! He shows some pictures of glaciers, spews out some ridicuolously false statement about global warmig causing more severe storms today then ever before, gives us requisite "I'm here to save the world (and you can help me)" sort of line, then walks off the stage like he's the god damn messiah.

Thanks MTV, very entertaining, very rock & roll...
It's comforting to know that I can't even watch the MTV Music Award without being bombarded with this kind of political garbage. And by comforting I mean the exact opposite of comforting. Although I suppose I should have expected it from MTV, these are the same people who brought us "Vote or Die"
.

7 Comments:

Blogger 1Green Thumb said...

Why were you watching the MTV awards in the first place?

3:14 PM

 
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

I'm a loser

3:22 PM

 
Blogger Margaret said...

Whatcha watching eMpTV fer anyways?

7:19 PM

 
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

see above

7:24 PM

 
Blogger Deepak Gopi said...

you have got amazing photoshop skills

11:13 PM

 
Blogger Deepak Gopi said...

Hi My friend
Happy onam.
Please visit my new post

1:42 AM

 
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

I bet we dont agree on many political issues. Al gore might be one of them, but being at the MTV awards was stupid and as I hear, the show was really bad. Lucky for me I dont have to watch that crap anymore.

6:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home