The most popular site in the world for hot, dirty, sexy pictures ......................... Now be polite and leave a comment or call me names on Meebo if I'm online

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Letting You Into My World

Letting you guys into my world here. This is me all dressed up for an interview Yes, I am that good looking. See, I just got myself a graduate degree that cost a lot of money and that

none of you would believe I actually have so I won't even mention it... Thing is, I don't want a job in this field, I want to be a FRIGGIN NINJA.

But it's so damn hard to break into the Ninjitsu field. Think about it, first you have to actually find a ninja which is like, pretty much impossible... I mean they're FRIGGIN NINJA'S! Hiding is pretty much "their thing." Second, you would have to approach one quietly enough so that you don't give away his position, but not so quietly that he mistakes you for an enemy and totally flips out and stabs you in the face with his poison tipped, glow in the dark, throwing nunchaku's. (trust me, they exist)

But don't take it from me, take it from this guy, a REAL NINJA who sent me this video from an undisclosed location after receiving my resume:

Ask A Ninja: Ninternship


If you didn't laugh your ass off at that you are either too old or too jaded to remember what it's like to be struggling to figure out what you want to do with your life after you can't possibly edjumocate yourself any further... Or you're just a jerk with no sense of humor...

Watch it again, ya jerk.

12 Comments:

Blogger idk... said...

That's you???

Its about TIME!

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Kales said...

Bwaaahahaha! You are so gold! Thank you for enlightening me, Senor Cheeseburger. Cheeseburger. Mmm now I'm hungry...

12:58 AM

 
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Well we support you in this effort. You have our vote for ninja intern.

4:55 AM

 
Blogger fatrobot said...

i am a space racist
i am racist againt anyone in space

6:05 AM

 
Blogger Margaret said...

You can be a Ninja. If Superman can be a mild mannered reporter and Batman a Millionaire and Spidey a - what is he? Then a Sr. Cheeseburger can be a secret Ninja fer sure!!

(Psst, let you in on a secret... I'm the villian "Poison Ivy" when the sun goes down.)

6:16 AM

 
Blogger Butchie said...

I like my fucking fish, you doodoo face.

8:57 AM

 
Blogger Nölff said...

Gay.

11:22 AM

 
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

I've watched this thing about 50 times... I love it!

"Another thing that's tricky about the Ninternship is that we don't actually tell you when it's over... You pretty much have to escape."

fuckin awesome.

Drea: Yep that's me baby, soak it all in... you know you want to do me.

Nolff: I know you are but what am I? (you just got own3d)

11:43 AM

 
Blogger Nölff said...

OMG LOL PWNT PWNT OMGWTF BBQ PWNT PWNT

haduken lvl. 21000
TIGER CLAW TIGER CLAW!

A; My name is Austrian

Your blog is shit. You should suck floppy dicks. You would be better at that.

PWNT PWNT OMG PWNT........<-----There's some dots for you.

12:10 PM

 
Blogger Senor Cheeseburger said...

Nolff: Fuck you ya Damn Austrian! Your mother took Hitler's Wiener Schnitzel up her ass just so you could get that umlaut.

Chewie: You cut me deep man. Real deep. But Han Solo is a pussy who blows sandpeople for space-credits. I thought you should know.

2:01 PM

 
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

I want more nude pics.

10:44 AM

 
Blogger John's World said...

I enjoyed the Ninja Podcast about the least favorite way to kill someone!!!

John
http://zenashusband.blogspot.com/

...

and Dixie Dog
http://itsallaboutdixie.blogspot.com/

6:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home